Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Is She Only In My Mind?

They say that I am somewhat crazy. Why? Because I am in love with a girl! They say that she exists only in my mind and that there is no real girl. What! How can this be true? I talk to her, hold her hands, share my feelings and have such a wonderful time together. She is there absolutely, flesh and blood. Only last evening we had a stroll on the beach. No wait, not the beach, I forget that I live far away from the seas. Then what was it? Oh darn it! Maybe somewhere else but what does it matter? We had such a good quiet time. Then the day before we went on a trip to…to…whatever. Me and what her name is…is…I keep forgetting her name. But who cares? She is the one for me. She loves me and no one else. And they are all jealous. They are bad people. I feel sad when they say that I need help and that they would take me to a Missouri psychiatrist who will help me get better. Can you imagine? They want to take me to shrink!! I AM NOT CRAZY!!! My mother too says that the psychiatrist will cure me. She holds my hands and cries and says that she loves me and would like me to get better. I…I…don’t know what to do. Oh God! I feel like crying. But hey wait! There she comes again! Her dreamy eyes look at me and say, “I am here. There is no one to take you away. Do not be afraid. Just hold my hand and we will be fine.” Yes, there she is…you people do not know. I am going away with her…from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment